Saturday, December 7, 2013

Apparently Education Is A Bigger Problem

So, my last blog discussed the death of actor Paul Walker and how the media's coverage of it disgusts me. This next post is about how our education system disgusts me.

Nelson Mandela died a couple of days ago too. PUHLEEZE tell me you know who he is?! No??? You fucking suck, then...and so does your education! This isn't a bash on Paul. I think if you read my last post, I respect him a great deal. He was a VERY compassionate, loving humanitarian that no one can say anything bad about. (Though, I'm sure someone will make up some horrible lies about him and sell it to some stupid magazine for a million bucks).

This is about how grown ass adults over the age of 30 can tell you who all the characters are from Jersey Shore and Desperate Housewives of whatever damn city. They can tell you what Paris Hilton is doing or where all the Kardashians are. But they don't know who the fuck Nelson Mandela is. If you're one of those people, you're not going to find out who he is from my blog either. Read a fucking book. Google him since you are so great with internet stories. Whether the stories paint him in a positive or negative light isn't the point. Just that you will not be a part of the problem of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment